Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Tired

Im tired...no Im exhausted!

And I dont mean from not getting sleep. I'm so tired of infertility, Im exhausted from thinking about it all the time. Thinking about how I cant seem to get pregnant but everyone else can...its literally exhausting and to be honest, Im getting so sick of it. Im so over it. Why cant I just be normal and have a baby?

Dont mind me I just feel like complaining.....

I usto read all the time and I like to read but it seems as if I cant to get through as many books as I usto because I keep swapping from my enjoyable book to infertility books. I feel like if I keep reading the infertility books I might learn something new that is going to help me..but guess what - its all the same and Im still not pregnant.

I will say though, that I have learned a few things and sometimes I do think it helps but Im sick of it...Im sick of eating infertility, sleeping infertility and living infertility.

Like I said, Im exhausted!

No offense to any of you at all but this Infertility Club royally sucks!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I wish it was easier for you...for all of us. Thinking of you today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my journal :) Glad you enjoy my silly sense of humor haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not dong a Semen Analysis today. We're just taking him in to see if there is any other suggestions from the urologist in order to 'boost' his little guys or if there is anything else wrong with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I randomly Googled "I am so tired of infertility" and read your post here...

    I soooo hear you! It is the most exhausting thing in the world- I swear everyday on Facebook lately, at least one of my friends is posting pics of their newborn or ultrasound shots. It is sooooo very hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts