Monday, March 2, 2009
MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!! nominated by 2 people
I cant believe I was nominated for the Honest Scrap Award! I want to Thank You so much - its one thing to have a nice amount of followers but to be noticed for what I write is really an honor. Sometimes I feel like the things I write are not good (I am sure a lot of us feel that way) so its nice to be noticed! So Thank You again to:
G & H @ ~ Journey to a "Wondraful" Baby &
Ang @ ~ Our TTC Journey
Here are the rules:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself
1) I have over 15 shows on season pass on my DVR...Yes, I'm a crazy TV fanatic!
2) I hate to fly more than ANYTHING in life...probably because I have serious fear of death
3) Although I live in NE, I HATE SNOW!!!! and cold
4) I love my husband more than words could ever express
5) I love my family so much so that I would DIE if anything happen to any of them!
6) I secretly wish I was a celebrity and could walk the red carpet!
7) Sometimes I have such awful thoughts that I think I may go to hell someday...all to do with this shitty club I belong - IF!
8) I am not sure what I will do when my Nonni dies...she is 94 and she is the most wonderful person...I usto live with her and she is fun, vibrant and a lot of fun! That is why whenever I do actually have a child...if it is a girl, her middle name will be Lena after her.
9) I LOVE my house!
10) I am very thankful for all my wonderful friends!
SO...on to my 7 nominations!
I cant believe all the things that one person would have to endure if their lifetime...She has had so many things go wrong for her but she is so positive and strong! I wonder where she gets her strength every time she composes an entry. Some of us would have give up by now but not her. She is amazing!
I like that she writes about all sorts of things going on in her life. She has been through SO much - I wonder how she continues to stand strong! Because she is strong..She is funny - check out her 100th post, 100 Things I learned through IF.
I love her cause she looks so cute in her picture!! I love that her husband leaves her cute notes...Shes sweet, funny & caring.
Someone I have never met...but would love to!!! We chat via email since meeting in blogland. I noticed she makes jewelry and asked if she made infertility charms for bracelets...and she went out of her way to work on one..I since purchased it and LOVE IT!! She is a wonderful person!
The Angry Infertile
All I can say is she ALWAYS makes me laugh - she has a great way with words and she is brutally honest! I love reading what she writes!
After all the obstacles she has to overcome to become pregnant she is positive and continues to move forward while being funny, caring and sensitive! I look forward to reading her blog every time I see she has posted something new!
I just love her blog! I love the every entry she makes she writes at the bottom about 4 things she is currently grateful for. Although she belongs to this terrible club, she always tries to see some positive!
This is one of the first blogs I started to follow. She is one of the people in blogland that I look up to..I cant even get my head around IVF and she is on her 4th round making it all look so easy. She has had a tough, tough ride - I wonder sometimes where she gets all her strength?
So..there it is - that was a long post!
With Love, Melissa Griffin