Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sad News

Hi everyone...I thought Jack and I were going to go to the Ripley's Believe it or Not so I could touch the Ancient African Fertility Statues BUT....that will not be the case. I called while we were heading there to make sure they were in fact there....But, sad as it may be they will not be - they were there for the month of January but are now on world tour. Hopefully I can catch them in NY someday if I still don't get pregnant. But for now, I am going to take it as a sign that maybe I don't need them...no AF still...14 days past ovulation...never gone this far after an IUI...feels like she will arrive today but we will see....

We are now on the road driving from Palm Harbor to Daytona Beach for some R&R together at a nice boutique resort called The Shores and its nice and warm and I am very excited..it would make our week if I actually after 2 years and 4 IUI's could be pregnant - but for now to keep my sanity I will just prepare for the bitch today and just be pleasently surprised if she doesnt show.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed it! Hope AF stays far, far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice looking place, enjoy your vacation!

    Silly statues... I hope that pregnant women scare them away *hint hint* :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts