Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a Dream!

When a women has a dream she is pregnant it always means someone around them is pregnant - not themselves- but does it mean the same for a man who has this dream?

This morning when my husband got up very very early I happened to stir awake..he noticed and cuddled me from behind for a moment and was kissing my head and he whispered ever so lightly and lovingly..."I had a dream we were pregnant"...in 2 years of all this IF he has NEVER had a dream like this.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, that is so sweet. I certainly hope that's the case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice dream!

    Sorry that I haven't been commenting...we've been out of town for a week. I'll be catching up on your blog today. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DF has dreams of me being pregnant.. but it means nothing :(

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts