Monday, January 5, 2009

Nervous

I am already up for my 930 appointment. I was not nervous before and I kept telling myself there is no need to be nervous...ultimately its my decision to move forward with everything/anything. I tend to be a nervous person....about a lot of things...So I tossed and turned all night, tried telling myself that being nervous doesn't help the body especially where I ovulated 4 days ago and to RELAX...its not working! So I'm up...going to get ready and get this appointment over with. I should be fine after that...ugh - what will they say?

2 comments:

  1. So...how did it go? How are you? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl... I was thinking of you... remembered today was the day... hope everything went well... can't wait to read your blog about what she had to say....

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts