Sunday, January 18, 2009

A NEW BLOG

Hi everyone out there in blogger world!


To all my fellow followers and for those of you that happen upon this blog.

I needed a new outlet to channel all the infertility talk. I am sick of feeling like crap about all this and needed something else to do soo...with that said I started a new blog. For those of you that know me, you know I am very creative and enjoy shopping, decorating etc...so I have decided to start a shopping blog.

This blog will be a way for you to find out about new ideas on decorating, new ideas on book swapping and magazine swapping and even shopping tips on great finds. I am here to answer any decorating questions or any needed advice.

The link is:

http://a-shopaholics-secrets.blogspot.com

If you found out about something new in the decorating world or shopping world etc....please feel free to email me at missaming@hotmail.com!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!! I like home decor AND shopping, TOO!!!!!!!!!!
    I bought a house I'm fixing up.. sooo I get great pleasure in that kind of stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts